GENERAL RELEASE & LIABILITY WAIVER
Indicates required field
Date of Birth
Parent/Guardian Cell Number
General Rules and Conduct:
Only bare feet is allowed on the mats.
No touching the mirrors or safety nets.
Do not run in front of others, across mats or stations.
No jewelry allowed while in class.
One person at a time on a tumbling equipment.
Must be able to listen to the coach and follow instructions.
Lobby and Outside Rules:
Kids must wait in the lobby until their parent comes in to pick them up after class.
Before class, wait in the lobby until a coach comes and brings you in for class.
Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes early for class.
General Learning Safety Tips:
Do not attempt a skill you have not been taught in class.
If the instructor's directions are unclear, ask questions.
Do not attempt a new skill by yourself without the instructor’s permission.
I, named above, on behalf of myself and my child, named above, hereby acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions related to my child's participation in activities at Upper Valley Tumbling:
1. Assumption of Risk: I understand and acknowledge that gymnastics activities involve inherent risks and dangers, including but not limited to, physical injury, property damage, and emotional distress. I willingly and voluntarily accept these risks on behalf of my child.
2. Release of Claims: I, for myself and on behalf of my child, hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Upper Valley Tumbling, its owners, employees, instructors, and agents from any and all liability for any personal injury, death, or property damage resulting from my child's participation in gymnastics activities at the center.
3. Indemnification: I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Upper Valley Tumbling from any and all claims, demands, actions, or liabilities, including legal fees, arising from my child's participation in gymnastics activities.
4. Emergency Medical Treatment: In the event of an emergency, I authorize Upper Valley Tumbling staff to obtain any necessary medical treatment for my child. I understand that I will be responsible for any medical expenses incurred.
5. Photographic Release: I grant Upper Valley Tumbling the right to use photographs and videos of my child taken during activities for promotional and marketing purposes.
I have read and understand this Liability Waiver and Release Form, and I voluntarily sign it to allow my child to participate in all activities at Upper Valley Tumbling.
*Should you be providing an electronic version of the Waiver, the typed version of your signature holds same legal representation as a physical signature.
3131 N. Boeing st, #5, idaho falls, id